City & Zagreb Charged

The facts are correct we did throw stuff(not me personally i was at the other end) but the report is typical of the BBC, City being named first and Zagreb as a follow up statement, when it was clear they kicked off to first trying to fight then threw seats and bottle but headline "City charged".

They need to put the away fans on the top tier only, right out of the way.

Does the away section have to be 1 block? Can there be 10 sections for example so that the crowd is divided? And put them all at the bottom rows with nets behind them and a gap of a few rows. And video everything?

Or can we charge a huge deposit for all tickets and then you get it back if there's no video evidence of your involvement in trouble?

Surely there are ways to stop idiotic behaviour around football. Trouble at games is ridiculous. Same for our fans as others.

It will be nothing more than sslap on the wrist for both club, fans overreacting again, just cos its the champions league.
For me the possible FA ban on Silva is worse for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.