City & Zagreb Charged

Oh dear...

I read on here somewhere that there were not enough police on duty and that the security staff were youngsters more used to patrolling music festivals.

Surely security and safety is down to the home club to arrange?

It seema obvious to me that we (City) definitely have to take at least part of the blame for the trouble in the ground.

JJ
Having the conservative conference happening at the same time didn’t help in manpower availability.
Daughter went (spectator) and was security checked 5 separate times on the way in.

So , security inside/outside venue/streets and hotels would have been kept high, during evening/night as well

Having the conservative conference happening at the same time didn’t help in manpower availability.
Daughter went (spectator) and was security checked 5 separate times on the way in.

So , security inside/outside venue/streets and hotels would have been kept high, during evening/night as well

You are in no doubt right but it doesn't change anything I posted.

City must bear a large part of the responsibility for the safety of the fans in the Stadium...

JJ

Like it or not City fans threw the seats back.

My personal take was our fans clearly felt Zagreb had paid for seats and should have them back to sit on.
Really? yes, of course i know that, and it was wrong to throw them back,
but in the light of the slighted headlines and a possible need for an appeal it would be easy to prove who started it, a fact i would think should carry some weight,
and that should have been officially stated for damage control.

Really? yes, of course i know that, and it was wrong to throw them back,
but in the light of the slighted headlines and a possible need for an appeal it would be easy to prove who started it, a fact i would think should carry some weight,
and that should have been officially stated for damage control.

I think you missed the point of the second paragraph :) - we have nothing to answer for

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.