United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many more mystery illnesses, pitch problems, muscle injuries, personal issues, etc, United will make up so they can spin the Pogba saga out (without playing him) to the January transfer window. We have a very gullible media in this country don't we?

Hmmm you may be on to something there, a little bit like Sanchez the Greedy who seemed to be injured until his move to Italy where he is playing like someone reborn.

I wonder how many more mystery illnesses, pitch problems, muscle injuries, personal issues, etc, United will make up so they can spin the Pogba saga out (without playing him) to the January transfer window. We have a very gullible media in this country don't we?

There’s no chance they’ll sell him mid season in my opinion, the buying club won’t want to pay even more over the odds and he’s cup tied for Europe too. Obviously there’s an issue there that needs to be resolved but you don’t backheel a £100m+ asset out of the door without having a ready made replacement (unlikely in Jan). Will he be there next season though? Unlikely in my book, he’ll go back to Italy.

There’s no chance they’ll sell him mid season in my opinion, the buying club won’t want to pay even more over the odds and he’s cup tied for Europe too. Obviously there’s an issue there that needs to be resolved but you don’t backheel a £100m+ asset out of the door without having a ready made replacement (unlikely in Jan). Will he be there next season though? Unlikely in my book, he’ll go back to Italy.

He wont be cup tied if he goes to CL club. Stretford arnt in it although Thursday is now the new Tuesday/wednesday

He wont be cup tied if he goes to CL club. Stretford arnt in it although Thursday is now the new Tuesday/wednesday

Ah, fair tackle, wasn’t sure if the fact he’d already played in Europe barred him from all other comps. That said, it’d be sporting and commercial suicide to bin him off without a suitable replacement in stature and quality.

Ah, fair tackle, wasn’t sure if the fact he’d already played in Europe barred him from all other comps. That said, it’d be sporting and commercial suicide to bin him off without a suitable replacement in stature and quality.
Do you really think Pogba is worth £100m plus and clubs are queueing up to buy him? That's just more fake news about a fake player who does more on social media than he does on the field. I don't buy the myth on the basis of 45 minutes in the World Cup or what he did in Italy where the Juve fans wanted shot of him.

Where s Fred?
Or the 'youngster' lingard could step up to the plate,lol
But seriously. .getting a quality outside replacement will be tricky...imagine the ole opening invitation. ..come and join us in the Europa League, we are midtable ,have no chance of winning the title, have no strikers to speak of ,a load of over-rated kids as team mates ...but we.'ll pay you £300k a week.

Do you really think Pogba is worth £100m plus and clubs are queueing up to buy him? That's just more fake news about a fake player who does more on social media than he does on the field. I don't buy the myth on the basis of 45 minutes in the World Cup or what he did in Italy where the Juve fans wanted shot of him.

He’s a fucking superb player, outrageously talented when he wants to be. The problem is that he himself is a crying, self entitled little dickhead whose association with Raiola isn’t helping him at all. You’re kidding yourself if you think the Bianconeri wanted him gone though, they loved him.

Where s Fred?
Or the 'youngster' lingard could step up to the plate,lol
But seriously. .getting a quality outside replacement will be tricky...imagine the ole opening invitation. ..come and join us in the Europa League, we are midtable ,have no chance of winning the title, have no strikers to speak of ,a load of over-rated kids as team mates ...but we.'ll pay you £300k a week.

They got Pogba that way to be fair. But that’s the exception, not the rule. Big summer coming for them, missing out on the CL again will hurt them badly.

He’s a fucking superb player, outrageously talented when he wants to be. The problem is that he himself is a crying, self entitled little dickhead whose association with Raiola isn’t helping him at all. You’re kidding yourself if you think the Bianconeri wanted him gone though, they loved him.
Sorry but if you really think Pogba is a superb player than I can't take you seriously. Graeme Souness (one of the best to ever play for your club) has described him as "over-rated." I'll accept his view. Paul Scholes has called him average. I will agree with him as well. Pogba is a media myth for me.

Sorry but if you really think Pogba is a superb player than I can't take you seriously. Graeme Souness (one of the best to ever play for your club) has described him as "over-rated." I'll accept his view. Paul Scholes has called him average. I will agree with him as well. Pogba is a media myth for me.

On his day, he’s unplayable. But most of the time, he doesn’t even now seem to try. He’s like a much better version of Balotelli - bags of ability but no mental strength or discipline. Unfortunately it’s that side of his game which is most prevalent hence the majority view on him. He’s not short of talent though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.