Europa League 3rd Oct

That was the most damning United performance I've ever seen. Even worse than the losses earlier in the season or over the last couple.

AZ are a bang average dutch side, and they couldn't manage a shot on target, they only survived because there's no VAR and De Gea was time wasting to save a point an hour in.

Darke should resign after that pitiful biased shit.....
Only saw the last ten minutes as I thought ko was 8.00, and Darke did indeed make it sound like a great performance, despite what I was seeing. Now hargreaves and owen are slagging them off. No shots on target for a team costing 1/4 billion quid etc. Ha ha. Glad I missed it....

That was the most damning United performance I've ever seen. Even worse than the losses earlier in the season or over the last couple.

AZ are a bang average dutch side, and they couldn't manage a shot on target, they only survived because there's no VAR and De Gea was time wasting to save a point an hour in.

Clean sheet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.