Europa League 3rd Oct

"It was a a 50-50 match"

Michael Owen on Manchester Utd's draw with AZ Alkmaar.

BS.jpg

Ian Darke is a bonafide SOO hero. He’s valiantly trying to shield criticism from the manager by saying it was a professional away performance in Europe.

Remember AZ have only lost to Vitesse Arnhem this season and that was away from home.

Heroes, the lot of them.

The H needs removing and replacing with a Z!

Just watching the rag highlights, how embarrassing that the AZ Alkmaar fans couldn't be arsed turning up.

Still at least BT got the "plastic pitch" excuse in early.

You or anyone do know AZ played at the stadium of ADO Den Haag, because the roof of the AZ-stadium collapsed about a month ago?
Normally AZ play on grass, not on a plastic pitch. Although they are more used to it, this was not their stadium and not their pitch.

From a money point of view, United should really have won if they were to play uphill on a descending pitch. And yet, a goalless draw and no shots on goal vs AZ hardly surprised me.

I’m off work for a few weeks so I actually watched most of the rags game.
They were absolute shite, Alka Seltzer played by far the better football from start to finish.
They are fucked.

I’m off work for a few weeks so I actually watched most of the rags game.
They were absolute shite, Alka Seltzer played by far the better football from start to finish.
They are fucked.

I was watching The Rangers game and turned it over to the Rags as it was fucking woeful, only to be confronted by another Mogadon fest. Both games an utter exercise in fuck all.

I had to fill the time to our game came on less painfully than watching both those games so decided to spend it sticking my hand in and out of our open fire.

Turned it back on and just in time to see Berne score the winner. Hand healed immediately and my fingers grew back.

Beat that Jesus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.