Europa League 3rd Oct

Their karma for their gloating bullying arrogance over the years and that disgusting banner, means they and their brain dead glory hunting fans have to suffer for decades in penance.

This type of 'fan' never suffers. Once the demand for duraglit isn't part of the weekly order they just fuck off and look for another club that. er. is winning summat Hope none of the deadbeats have turned up at The Etihad.

This type of 'fan' never suffers. Once the demand for duraglit isn't part of the weekly order they just fuck off and look for another club that. er. is winning summat Hope none of the deadbeats have turned up at The Etihad.

That's my fear, we are bound to attract some of the scum. It's incredible to think kids 20 and under have only really known success supporting us. Brilliant.

Ian Darke was a disgrace tonight. You'd think they were playing one of the best sides in Europe

Ian Darke is a bonafide SOO hero. He’s valiantly trying to shield criticism from the manager by saying it was a professional away performance in Europe.

Remember AZ have only lost to Vitesse Arnhem this season and that was away from home.

Heroes, the lot of them.

On the bright side my team played well and had a good win against Cluj who beat Lazio last round. And for a pub team that's not too bad. We play a double header against them next. I know I have all your best wishes to get the results we need. :)

When they caved in and signed Rashford for another 4 years, paying him what some say is 250k a week, were they that frightened of somebody else (Sunderland, Newcastle, Stoke etc) coming in for him that they've put a "I can take any freekick I want" clause in his new contract? His FK accuracy must be lower than Roberto Carlos',

Most probably lower than Juan Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.