Indecent proposal question?

So we have had a few scoops and I proposed that we sell me to a feisty fit young millionairess who would do the business for the 100k and she said she would carry me to the helicopter herself as long as it was cash up front. A win win situation she espoused. ....I feel fooking used : /

Last edited:
So we have had a few scoops and I proposed that we sell me for a million to a feisty fit young millionairess who would do the business for the 100k and she said she would carry me to the helicopter herself as long as it was cash up front. Win win situation she espoused. ....I feel fooking used !

Just let me get my bacup to English translation book out.

So after posting in the bloody main forum and a very quick adaption!

Would you let another bloke sleep with your wife for 100k?

Reduced from a million as most would say yes?!

I think this has potential to be in my top ten threads? Which is really saying something with the consistent quality I have maintained over the years.
It cost me about £100k to rid of the wife I had. Someone could have stuck it my arse for a similar sum at the time to get it back. Luckily nobody did, and Im over it now. So doubly lucky really

So after posting in the bloody main forum and a very quick adaption!

Would you let another bloke sleep with your wife for 100k?

Reduced from a million as most would say yes?!

I think this has potential to be in my top ten threads? Which is really saying something with the consistent quality I have maintained over the years.

I don’t have sex with my bird.

She’s black and non-binary.

I don’t know whether she’s Arthur, Martha or Conguitos.

Kind of puts me off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.