TV Series

Just finished season 1 of Succession. Wow. What a brilliant show. The funny thing is I watched the first couple of eps and I was like I don’t like this. I don’t get the hype. Then it sucks you in and now I’m like it’s one of the best shows ever!

Just finished season 1 of Succession. Wow. What a brilliant show. The funny thing is I watched the first couple of eps and I was like I don’t like this. I don’t get the hype. Then it sucks you in and now I’m like it’s one of the best shows ever!
Second series is better.

HBO?
Prime & Netflix only and Kodi needs a good spring clean...

Raising Dion. Just watched the first Episode and it’s brilliant. Kid develops superpowers and his frazzled single mum try’s to get her head around it

Netflix all episodes available

Last edited:

Yep. My fave show on TV in last few years. Am surprised few people I know seem to have seen it.
All the characters are amazingly horrible but I love the scenes with Tom the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.