Premier League Games 5/6 October

Why?

They dawdled in their own box. The defender clipped Mane who went down like he'd been hit by a sniper. Scouse ref was chuffed he could give it.

The pen is soft as feck, any other team would've never got it. We didn't go to Anfield to roll over. The ref is a cnut of the highest order and I'm not one who usually blames a ref.

Reactions: mat
I think the positive to take from that game is that they’re not actually as good as people make out. Van Dijk was embarrassed the second time this week, and it’s clear that they aren’t getting through teams as easily as they did last season, which was bound to be the case given that they haven’t signed anyone.

It’s incredibly frustrating as they still haven’t dropped any points despite having been bang average and they’ll probably beat our win record, etc, but I genuinely think they’ll run out of steam at some point and will get shown up. Salzburg put three past them ffs and they’ve fluked two wins in the league, we’ll beat them home and away

How the hell is that a penalty??? How many nailed-on penalties have not been given, and this one is given?? Unbelievable
And then the ref blows the whistle not even letting the Leicester attack to finish, ffs!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.