Premier League Games 5/6 October

Fuck me really need united to them in two weeks.
5dQU1Hy.gif

The pen is soft as feck, any other team would've never got it. We didn't go at Anfield to roll over. The ref is a cnut of the highest order and I'm not one who usually blames a ref.

david silva says YOUR RIGHT

It was a pen, fucking ridiculous putting his foot in....

Regardless though, it’s another massive boost for them as these escape acts just keep coming... we’ll have to do this the hard way!

It was a pen but only because of a hugely unnecessary dive by Mane.

Only saw last ten minutes of this game but there were at least two bad decisions by ref that went in Scousers favour.

The Klanfield myth lives on and teams still fucking bottle it there. Appalling how Albrighton threw that one.

Always expected that we would have to do it the hard way.

We are gonna have to beat them twice this season to win the title.

With our defence and luck with injuries thats never going to happen. No one will stop them now. As ridiculous as it sounds you can't rule out them winning every game this season.

Not seen the pen but from what I gather he gave the ball away just before. In that situation the ref's much more likely to give it. The luck they are having is obscene. They're getting their poor run of form out of the way now but still winning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.