Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Just when we were beginning to pile pressure on the second half, Pep takes David Silva off instead of Gundogan. Unbelievable!

I’d love to say concentrate on the Champions League. But we’ve got no chance with this defence. It’s not even good enough to challenge for the Premier League. This season is a write-off. Get top four and start preparing for next season.

That theory crops up all the time and it’s shite. Pep has a team full of world class players at the minute, but after two years of football we’ve never seen before at City, we’ve died off a little bit. Thats no surprise either for me, we’ve taken a hit with injuries so early on in the season.
I’m sorry, with the players we have, injuries shouldn’t be an excuse for losing 0-2 against wolves. When they could’ve scored about 4-5

Without kdb , sane and Laporte we are not winning anything but still we shouldn’t be losing to wolves at home. Against park the bus I was hoping for silva to through ball quickly to raz behind the line but never happened. I don’t agree with the sub it should’ve been Bernie for Gundog.
Take it up the chin and regroup ASAP.
Come on city.

Oh well gonna be a big ask to retain the title but you just never say never,having said that we’ll probably have a better chance at winning the champions league now as it’s now usually teams not looking like winning their league have the best chance ...

Laporte exudes calmness , builds up ...our make shift defense can't and it affects the whole play

Pep has the international break now to sort it out
How will he sort it out? As most of them will be on international duty. Hes Had years to come up with a decent corner and hasnt managed it yet. Cant see him sorting this mess out in 2 weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.