Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

I’ve been very impressed with him so far and he has settled in more quickly than I anticipated. However, I do not think he had a good game on Sunday. (Who did?) He did some good things during the match but overall was well below the high level he had maintained until the Wolves game. His passing under pressure was rushed and sloppy, he was found out for pace on occasions, and at the end, when we were on the break, he needlessly lost the ball by delaying an otherwise easy pass (he was not fouled), an error which contributed to their killer second, though Otamendi’s crass attempt at a tackle earns him, rightfully, the main villain’s part. He’s young, very talented and will continue to learn and develop but he’s not a yet a replacement for Fernandinho in that ‘protective’ role.
In at least one game he's had a 100 per cent pass completion rate - well over 100 passes. We have a gem - already worth much more than we paid for him.

I don’t know how true this is but I’ve heard from a very well connected source that Pep hasn’t been overly thrilled with his efforts in training so far, hence the reason he isn’t getting much game time. Don’t shoot the messenger but that’s what I’ve heard and the source is a good one.
Unlike other coaches, Pep isn't afraid to bench the biggest of players whether for form or other reasons. Poch would never drop Kane - Pep would.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.