Wolves (H) Post-Match Thread

Well personally I think we've made the same mistakes as per post title wins in 12 and 14 in that we've not recruited well and are now paying the price.
Catastrophic not to replace VK although I understand their were some financial restrictions.
Basically in summary we have 2 centre backs out and we are shoe horning 2 midfielders in
defensive positions.
The only fit centre back we have in Otamendi is in abysmal form and fast becoming a liability. He should be sold in January to Kazakhstan.
No chance in hell this team wins the CL on current form and sadly the scousers will win the league by a comfortable margin.
We recruited fine,rb,lb,dm,nothing like the 12 and 14 yrs,we could not have foreseen all these injuries in defence

Quality coaches know if we dont play KDB then they can afford to double up on x2 other key players.

With Laporte missing too, they can decide to double up on Rodri and Sterling and take their chances

covering Gundog, Silva, Mahrez and even Aguero as they can negate his quality by strangling supply

to him by stopping Rodri and Sterling impact on the game. They dont have to mark Gundog as he will

usually on his own accord move towards an opposition midfielder to effectively mark himself out of

the play or if he doesnt, he'll usually only just pass it to Rodri, whose already double marked anyway.

The lateral distance between Otamendi and Fernandhino is a real problem. I think if we had played

Garcia even with Otamendi, with both Rodri & Fernandhino ahead instead of Gundog we would have

had a stronger defence as more protected by that pair ahead of them.They couldnt have double marked

both Rodri & Fernandhino as they would have too many players up the pitch. We wouldnt have been at

our best but we would have been stronger, more organised, less sloppy, less open etc.

Pep knows better but I would now throw Garcia in so we have a recognised center back.
Don’t think he would let us down either.

We recruited fine,rb,lb,dm,nothing like the 12 and 14 yrs,we could not have foreseen all these injuries in defence

Yes I agree but it must be asked Karen as to why Liverpool are getting barely any injuries and are able to field the same team and mane Salah Firminho play every game.
We can't!, luck or is it our training and Peps style?

W*nk
Our makeshift central partnership is unfortunately not good enough ( I would have gone five at the back until Stones returned).
Rodrigo, Dog, Siva midfield too slow and not creative enough.
Front three poor. Why keep pumping in high balls ffs.
They had a Thursday night gig in Turkey but looked up for it and full of energy, we on the other hand looked knackered after a relatively easy home game on Tuesday.
What's going on there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.