United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll, I never thought that I would be, once more, looking at a Rag team that's utterly shite. After endless years, my joy now knows no bounds, they're the moon and stars away from City now, and it's going to stay like that for fucking years.
No kids, other than those from Rag households, will be wanting Rag shirts, and those that get them will be ashamed of the playground pisstakes. Things can change quickly in football, this fall from grace for them must be absolutely killing their fan base.
Take it, take it, you ****s.

Yes and the rise of Liverpool FC (much as I hate it) will be causing huge damage to the Rags' international fanbase. They are being squeezed in their own backyard by us and in Mumbai by Liverpool. It's a double whammy. So even if the scousers win the title this year we can console ourselves with the demise of our local rivals. Every cloud has a silver lining.

I am not comparing them, I was just merely pointing out that yesterday we were in no position to gloat at them, but as others have pointed out this was not the thread to put it in

Yeah, good point but I'll add that I - and I'm sure many others - gloated far more at them losing a game when we were dogshit in the lower divisions and they were winning everything compared to when it happens these days. That defeat of theirs yesterday only made me feel a tiny bit better because they're that shit these days it's pretty much expected. They're good to laugh at but only relevant to us when we play them or when we need them to take points off Liverpool. Total role reversal as I guess that's how they used to view us.

'Ed Woodward is a potato-headed baffoon of a Chief Exec'

He's pretty good :-)

(For reference I think that was about 3minutes in)......
Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.In all honesty I do love listening to this guy who clearly wears his heart on his sleeve and some of his comments are truly funny.
"Olly should not be playing,Rashford,Trashford,Rashford or Mashford ... or whatever his name is".
Truly unbeliveavable Jeff.

Two local rags yesterday trying to tell me that when they were top of the tree and winning things the didn't consider us as rivals and didn't look down on us . I just reminded them of that fucking banner....................silence.

I am struggling to really understand just how shit they are, how is OGS managing to hold down the job?

I am struggling to really understand just how shit they are, how is OGS managing to hold down the job?
Because Woo War in bringing in the $$$$.

He can sell the shit performances to an official bog roll supplier.

Manchester United are pleased to announce Canestan as an official sponsor. CEO of Canestan applauds this multi million pound deal as "A symbiotic merging of two great brands."

Manchester United CEO states "With a history of irritating ****s both on the pitch, and 800 million worldwide followers make this deal makes perfect sense for all parties. Our players will wear the brand name on their pre match training kit. The bigger the ****, the larger the ad."

The deal is costing Canestan seven million ponds alone on Jesse Lindgard's kit. Where the brand name will be able to be seen in space...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.In all honesty I do love listening to this guy who clearly wears his heart on his sleeve and some of his comments are truly funny.
"Olly should not be playing,Rashford,Trashford,Rashford or Mashford ... or whatever his name is".
Certainly made my morning after a sh1te weekend :-)

Can't stand the W@nker to be honest – typical southern Rag tosspot, who has probably never even been to Trafford, let alone been to a match, and watches the matches in his bedroom at his mams!

Was with a usually reasonable season ticket holding rag yesterday

His take was:
- young manager (11 years of experience)
- team in transition (6 years?!?)
- LOLlie has had no cash to spend (150m this summer?)
- blooding youth the United way (because they’ve sold or loaned out all their players)
- they’ll sign Neymar in the winter window (LMFAO)

total denial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.