United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was in response to what somebody put, I am stating that yes they got beat and were poor but we were in no position to crow over it after our performance, I was at the city game yesterday were you?

It’s odd how certain user names become recognised for being negative & use the defence “I was at the game”. Tend to wonder if you just say that - because you can, can’t you!!!!

We'll, I never thought that I would be, once more, looking at a Rag team that's utterly shite. After endless years, my joy now knows no bounds, they're the moon and stars away from City now, and it's going to stay like that for fucking years.
No kids, other than those from Rag households, will be wanting Rag shirts, and those that get them will be ashamed of the playground pisstakes. Things can change quickly in football, this fall from grace for them must be absolutely killing their fan base.
Take it, take it, you ****s.

In the words of a certain Fanzone commentator on 23/10/11, where do they go from here?

DdG post match interview was quite telling.

Lost for words, head shaking, looking everywhere, thinking about what he wants to say and then adjusting it as he can’t say his real fax.

Compare and contrast to OGS interviews (since the Chelsea 4-0 aberration), doing his best comical Ali impression every time.

Coupled with PB’s financial analysis...it almost makes up for the Liverpool penalty and our performance.

Not sure he’s eloquent enough to be interviewed. They’re just wheeling him out because he’s signed a new contract. More fool him

Not far off what we were today to be honest, clueless all over the pitch and just putting in high crosses to no one and pathetic balls over the top for aguero to chase, wasted every corner yet again, not 1 player can take credit from today's game

Already accepted that we were shit yesterday , but that performance is not typical of our performances 9 times out of 10. There is absolutely no way you can draw comparison with the rags performance that I watched yesterday, and is very typical of their performances on a regular basis.

The whole team is poor and lacking in structure, drive or method , and Pep on his worst day imaginable will never demonstrate the total lack of managerial ability that OGS continues to demonstrate, so using them for comparative basis is simply wrong.

Already accepted that we were shit yesterday , but that performance is not typical of our performances 9 times out of 10. There is absolutely no way you can draw comparison with the rags performance that I watched yesterday, and is very typical of their performances on a regular basis.

The whole team is poor and lacking in structure, drive or method , and Pep on his worst day imaginable will never demonstrate the total lack of managerial ability that OGS continues to demonstrate, so using them for comparative basis is simply wrong.
I am not comparing them, I was just merely pointing out that yesterday we were in no position to gloat at them, but as others have pointed out this was not the thread to put it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.