Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

You were caught trying to enter a premise illegally; you told a policeman to get the fuck off you; people in your close vicinity threw beer all over the policeman; you resisted arrest; you have previous convictions for football-related crimes. And your story states that:
"I got arrested on the concourse"
"the police let me go straight away"
I'm no legal expert, but my hunch, and it's only a hunch, is that the queue to form witnesses to your defence will be neither long nor eager. Bonne chance and all that.
You don’t ask you don’t get!
I only need to prove that the copper was using unnecessary force which he was, it’s not a murder charge I’m on

I would claim temporary insanity. Say you have no idea how you ended up inside the ground,but when you found out you were at Old Trafford you panicked as it brought on PTSD from past trauma suffered there. You were then gripped by a police officer as you were extremely agitated and trying to leave. In your traumatised state you thought he was trying to keep you in and you felt like you were burning up and began struggling to escape. People in the vicinity heard you shouting " I'm burning up!" and so threw their beer on you to help, but unfortunately it missed and hit the police officer. You can see how the situation has been misconstrued by the police but if they agree to drop the charges you will drop your counterclaim of police cruelty for triggering your traumatic psychotic episode.

Haha this is the closest I’ve come to getting any help on here, cheers

If anyone was at old Trafford in April just before the game I got arrested on the concourse for jibbing in which is not a crime it’s a civil matter, anyway the police let me go straight away and said I would just get a caution but when the city’s football intelligence police found out I’d been arrested they suddenly had 3 charges on me and want to get me banned for 3 years.
because I have had a previous ban years ago they still class me as a risk supporter even though I go to the game with my daughters personally I think they are just trying to justify their jobs as we all know there is very little trouble at football these days
1, being drunk in a sporting arena which I can prove I wasn’t
2,public order likely to cause alarm or distress for basically saying get the fuck off me when being gripped
3,resisting arrest

now if anyone saw it the copper used excessive force of which there was no need I would have just left and all I need is someone who saw it to vouch that he went over the top, I know this was the case because everyone started throwing beer all over the copper who was a scouser and because he was wet threw he went over the top with me so if anyone could please be a witness for me all you have to do is say what you saw and help me to not get banned as I follow city everywhere please pm me if you can help cheers

and if you do I’ll even pay ya to have a day off work to come and have a day out at manchester magistrates

You'd do well to get in touch with Amanda Jacks at the Football Supporters Federation, she is case work and will be able to help you

amanda.jacks@thefsa.org.uk

http://www.fsf.org.uk/about-us/staff/

Haha this is the closest I’ve come to getting any help on here, cheers

Ha ha I couldn't resist, sorry to make light of your situation. The world and game has gone mad, sometimes the most ridiculous sounding excuses are believed.

If no CCTV or signed statement just deny it was you, someone else was nicked and gave your name. Be aware though they may trawl through here for evidence. I am on the verge of sacking the game off myself, fed up of petty rules and regulations, getting searched and manhandled like some prisoner in Russia by fucking jobsworths just blindly following orders unchallenged. We all know where that leads.

im not trying to pay anyone to lie I just wanted a genuine witness coz there were loads of people there and if it meant them missing a days work I’d look after em, there’s nout up with that

I hope it wasn’t like the night I nearly kidnapped Fred the Red! Best of luck with your case mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.