Help needed to stop me getting banned!!!

You were caught trying to enter a premise illegally; you told a policeman to get the fuck off you; people in your close vicinity threw beer all over the policeman; you resisted arrest; you have previous convictions for football-related crimes. And your story states that:
"I got arrested on the concourse"
"the police let me go straight away"
I'm no legal expert, but my hunch, and it's only a hunch, is that the queue to form witnesses to your defence will be neither long nor eager. Bonne chance and all that.

Ha ha that reply just made me burst out laughing. I know it is in a totally different context but it reminded me when Mrs Merton asked Debbie McGee, " What first attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniel's then?"

I would claim temporary insanity. Say you have no idea how you ended up inside the ground,but when you found out you were at Old Trafford you panicked as it brought on PTSD from past trauma suffered there. You were then gripped by a police officer as you were extremely agitated and trying to leave. In your traumatised state you thought he was trying to keep you in and you felt like you were burning up and began struggling to escape. People in the vicinity heard you shouting " I'm burning up!" and so threw their beer on you to help, but unfortunately it missed and hit the police officer. You can see how the situation has been misconstrued by the police but if they agree to drop the charges you will drop your counterclaim of police cruelty for triggering your traumatic psychotic episode.

I would claim temporary insanity. Say you have no idea how you ended up inside the ground,but when you found out you were at Old Trafford you panicked as it brought on PTSD from past trauma suffered there. You were then gripped by a police officer as you were extremely agitated and trying to leave. In your traumatised state you thought he was trying to keep you in and you felt like you were burning up and began struggling to escape. People in the vicinity heard you shouting " I'm burning up!" and so threw their beer on you to help, but unfortunately it missed and hit the police officer. You can see how the situation has been misconstrued by the police but if they agree to drop the charges you will drop your counterclaim of police cruelty for triggering your traumatic psychotic episode.
To do that he'd have to become the first rag I've encountered that will admit to being at the sick swan though.

Coming back from a game in London on the train a couple of years ago. There was a bunch of pissed up toffs wearing tops hats who got a few slaps from a group of Sheffield Wednesday fans. (Worsley or GDM weren’t there!!). The Transport cops were called and the Wednesday lads asked me to give a statement saying they had been provoked. I gave my details for the Cops but it didn’t go any further.
Was it a steam train?

if they let you go how did they know it was you ??? say somebody used your name and they will have to prove it was you in a court of law
have thye got cctv and did they a take a full statement and signed by you if not then play them at there own game
They took my name n address before giving me a section 35 dispersal order

What was the caution going to be for? Did you admit to it?
Where to start with this one?

So you were ejected by a police officer, arrested then released with a caution, and no further action.

Then City's security people (which you refer to as police) now want to ban you, or is it they seeking a banning order in a court of law based on the above? They mention being drunk and public order but that's not what you were arrested for....?

Sorry but this is messed up. And if this does somehow end up in court you can expect this thread to be used in evidence, particularly the bit where you ask for help and offer to pay them whilst you're in court.

Mate, get proper legal help and delete your post.....
im not trying to pay anyone to lie I just wanted a genuine witness coz there were loads of people there and if it meant them missing a days work I’d look after em, there’s nout up with that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.