Blues guitar

If you are looking for blues with a bit of class and subtlety on top, rather than just 12 bar, look no farther than Ritchie Blackmore. Best ever when he puts his mind to it

Saw Rory G live a couple of times in late 70's and he was superb. Those gigs were absolute riots: the boy could get a crowd going. Much preferred him live to Clapton: far more energy. Clapton does make playing the guitar look easy though.
Rory's live shows were an experience. Simply the best guitarist (blues or otherwise) that I have ever seen live. Saw him over here in Boston right before he sadly passed. He still had the same old battered Fender Strat and probably the same checked shirt that he was wearing back in the 70's...:)

Sorry!! Jimmy Hendrix for me is the best ever. Could do it all. Not only a great showman and singer, his technique which to this day is unmatched. Just ask anybody who can play how difficult it is to play his music as he played it. I don’t mean note by note. I mean the the notes in the way he played them.
His soul and ingenuity and this is the biggest thing for me..... his taste. Genius and still ahead of his time.

Thought this was another “LIMITED EDITION!!! 125 numbered guitars in sky blue being sold starting at 0900. Only £1,000 each! Collectors edition for the REAL City fan! Don’t miss out!!!” thread!!

:-)

Allman Bros. ?
almond+brothers.jpg

Rory's live shows were an experience. Simply the best guitarist (blues or otherwise) that I have ever seen live. Saw him over here in Boston right before he sadly passed. He still had the same old battered Fender Strat and probably the same checked shirt that he was wearing back in the 70's...:)
Those buttons must have been screaming.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.