Bernado Silva misconduct charge: one game ban, £50k fine

I wonder what the ethnic make up of the panel of the hearing will be, i don't see how an all white old school FA panel could be objective.

That would be a great shout to take them and they declare it wasn't a racist act
Problem with that is a witness so close to the event could be pressurised into defending Bernie. I'm 100% sure that wouldn't be the case but I will happen in certain circumstances.

At secondary school I was accused of being racist & ended up in the headmasters office. The lad in question was in the 2/3 of my best friends all the way through school. They wouldn't listen to him as I could have been threatening him.

As I say we remained friends through the entire school, never did find out what someone thought I'd said or done!!!!

This should have been done and dusted by now. He responded before given the date by a letter. A date could have been set before the international break.

This should have been done and dusted by now. He responded before given the date by a letter. A date could have been set before the international break.

Not if he suspects that a non-attendance will only further influence the bent cnuts .

Don't be fooled.

Just timed right so his first ban is against Liverpool, and the 5 matches following that will include United.

The FA are a savy lot.

Don't be fooled.

Just timed right so his first ban is against Liverpool, and the 5 matches following that will include United.

The FA are a savy lot.

the FA are a pathetic and corrupt lot , on that I will agree

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.