Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

Was Cambridge Analytica about security? Do employees not have access to check all accounts?

what I mean is, I wouldn’t call her out because on her private messaging group, she expects stuff not to reach the press. We don’t know the make up of the group, but if they were people with a public profile too, it’s not unreasonable to expect them not to do what Vardy seems to have done. Why on earth would owners of the site want to leak or use for nefarious means the type of content she has had leaked?? I just don’t think this is the story to start riffing about how large organisations treat the data of individuals (which I agree is a valid issue). But that wasn’t the issue here.

Actually, this did make think. Our own WAG's seem to keep a low profile and behave impeccably. There must have been occasions in recent years when a City player has been photographed with their partner, but for all the shit that the media delight in trying to throw at us they've never had the opportunity there.
Scott Sinclairs corrie bird.the only one I can think of.can't remember her name but am sure one of yous will.

Scott Sinclairs corrie bird.the only one I can think of.can't remember her name but am sure one of yous will.

Helen Flanigan. Lovely tits. Not sure you can compliment a women on her tits these days though so sorry for those who may be offended.

The reason this started..
I heard Rebekah Vardy gave Rooney the eye.
She was reading at the time so it’s entirely possible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.