Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

Bloody hell has he played for enough clubs?
I'd never heard of him,seen a lot of her over the yrs though,in big brother,celeb jungle,she is on this morning and jeremy vine on c5 every morning,very fiesty and self depreciating,straight to the point as well

Last edited:
Like a moth to a flame when there is the chance to have a go at a woman
For the record she would get half his fortune as they have been together since they were 15
Did you actually read what I wrote or are you going into autopilot as usual? I'm actually defending her and suggesting that she's making a sacrifice in order to give her children the best chance of a successful life. If that doesn't sit well with your narrative or misconceptions about me then that's your problem.

She spends a lot of time on holiday with her pals or in nightclubs and he spends a lot of time in seedy strip clubs, they meet every now and then to procreate. On the face of it not a great marriage it sounds more like an arrangement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.