Wag wars: Coleen Rooney vs Rebekah Vardy

The depths women will sink to for money and fame.
I've changed my mind a bit regarding what we term as gold diggers. If a young woman knows that she doesn't excel academically and is unlikely to study for a worthwhile degree at university, what are her options? Work hard in a mundane job and hope that she gets one promotion after another? It's very time consuming.
Gambling on scratch cards, lottery?
The odds are just as unfavorable to her as to anyone else.
Modelling? (Clothing or glamour) assuming that she's attractive enough?

The easiest way to get money and have a family where the children want for nothing is to marry a rich or potentially rich man.

Last edited:
I know, but as for Coleen, how could you love Rooney for his own sake?
For her, it's a compromise well worth taking. The only things she's going to lose are her dignity and self respect.
Her children will be privately educated and will be afforded all the privileges and opportunities not open to her. In some respects, it's a remarkable sacrifice.

Update

On this morning nicola mclean was slagging colleen for doing this now when rebeka is 7mths pregnant as she knew the backlash and it's not fair on a pregnant women and she could have waited a few weeks

Vanessa Feltz said it doesn't matter as it's her 5th baby and not her first(as if that matters)Nicola went postal without swearing,i like her

WAG's correspondant out

Tune in tomorrow

For her, it's a compromise well worth taking. The only things she's going to lose are her dignity and self respect.
Her children will be privately educated and will be afforded all the privileges and opportunities not open to her. In some respects, it's a remarkable sacrifice.
Like a moth to a flame when there is the chance to have a go at a woman
For the record she would get half his fortune as they have been together since they were 15

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.