Euro Qualifiers - Bulgaria v England halted twice due to racist fans

Does any right minded person think Henderson, Rice or Mount are better than Foden?
The 4th best Ethiopian can’t get in their marathon team but it doesn’t mean they’re not better than the best English marathon runner!
Mate that post makes no sense at all, the ethipiopian Marathon runner is against people from his own country, and foden is up against people from his own country, you can't mix and match

watched the breaking bad film instead. Superb stuff.

Heard England lost tonight.

First qualifying defeat IN 10 YEARS.
So I presume that means ‘we’re shit’ ‘over hyped tossers’ ‘Southgate out of his depth’
‘Kane is overrated’ and all the other tedious shite our so called fans like to heap on this young bunch (apart from the players that play for their chosen fans club)

watched the breaking bad film instead. Superb stuff.

Heard England lost tonight.

First qualifying defeat IN 10 YEARS.
So I presume that means ‘we’re shit’ ‘over hyped tossers’ ‘Southgate out of his depth’
‘Kane is overrated’ and all the other tedious shite our so called fans like to heap on this young bunch (apart from the players that play for their chosen fans club)
In those 10 years of qualifying I can only think of Croatia that have had a decent playing standard. Malta, Slovenia et al are like PL vs League 2 opponents.

Well I never, I watched a sky programme about a conman, this is the first iv heard about this defeat. Have they blamed Sterling yet ?

Parallels with us against wolves last week in the terrible selection. Picking Rice and Henderson together against a weaker team is like us playing Rodri and Gundogan together against a weaker team. Too much overlap in skill sets, not enough creativity and not enough speed of movement and slow passing through midfield.

Except it's even worse because Henderson and Rice are also legitimately worse players than Gundo and Rodri.

When you play a genuine attacking mid like Mount and a genuine defensive mid like Rice, your third midfield needs to either be a quality deep playmaker (De Bruyne type) or a box-to-box beast who can run the midfield (Yaya) it can't be a Gundo/Henderson.

Not so long as Southagate has a hole in his pathetic arse .

The guy is a fucking fraud and FA arselicker .

because we lost a game tonight.

He got us to a World Cup semi final. He gets heaps of praise for picking young players and giving them a go - something fans always accused the FA of not having the bottle to appoint a manager who would do that.

Even more impressive is the fact everyone thinks most of our players are ‘shit’ so how is a ‘fraud’ of a manager getting us good results and taking us far in competitions with these useless lads.

You could be right! I just can’t think of an example of a very young England debutant being slagged off in the press and I have watching England for nearly 40 years!

scrap press with fans and social media. Unless they play for your club every young kid gets knocked down by their ‘own support’ ... look at the abuse Rashford gets on here , go on hammers site and they will be slagging off any spurs players, Sterling will no doubt be getting heaps of abuse by Liverpool and Man Utd fans right now. It’s not just the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.