I see UEFA are at it again !

Or let Wolves fans in so they are not out of pocket having booked flights and accommodation. UEFA don’t give a shit about the lifeblood of their competitions. The fans.
You can't explain anything to a dipper,they don't get the grief other clubs do,the wolves fans have been fucked over like we were

Edit,just seen they are leting some wolves fans in so not as bad as us

Have I understood this farce correctly. Initially everyone was allowed in, then the home teams fans were naughty so no one was allowed in. Then Uefa said only under 14's from the home lot could go and added later with an adult, now 200 Wolves fans can also go ? Soon they will say everyone who is not a racist can go and we will be back to square one when they abuse black players.

Have I understood this farce correctly. Initially everyone was allowed in, then the home teams fans were naughty so no one was allowed in. Then Uefa said only under 14's from the home lot could go and added later with an adult, now 200 Wolves fans can also go ? Soon they will say everyone who is not a racist can go and we will be back to square one when they abuse black players.

That sounds about right BM. Is that because it’s not City do you think?

But what a fantastic gesture by uefa to allow 200 wolves fans in and all them Children aged 14 and under,you’ll probably see the oldest looking 14 year olds in Slovakia amongst the crowd,surely it’s time this organisation was challenged properly over all this banning of the opposition fans in matches when it’s fuck all to do with them or their club..

200 Wolves fans - it is more likely to be 20 as UEFA has a cap on visiting corporate fans for these kind of games - and I'm sure it is 10%.

But what a fantastic gesture by uefa to allow 200 wolves fans in and all them Children aged 14 and under,you’ll probably see the oldest looking 14 year olds in Slovakia amongst the crowd,surely it’s time this organisation was challenged properly over all this banning of the opposition fans in matches when it’s fuck all to do with them or their club..
It'll be like Rodney Trotter when he won the under 7's colouring competition.

Instead of banning fans etc just reverse the game and play it at Wolves with no sales to away fans including corporate. Any away fans found inside the ground can be jailed for 12 months and the club is fined a million euros per fan found to have entered the ground.

Instead of banning fans etc just reverse the game and play it at Wolves with no sales to away fans including corporate. Any away fans found inside the ground can be jailed for 12 months and the club is fined a million euros per fan found to have entered the ground.
But what if Chelsea fans dress up as Bratislava fans? They have a history of causing mayhem especially around Liverpool games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.