Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately he cant just pull two quality centre halves and a fullback out of a rabbits hat. We're stuck with what we've got until Eric and the transfer window comes along. I'm sure Peps plan will be the usual, possession, wear them down and hope we can be clinical with our chances. No doubt Palace will annoyingly raise their game for this one but we have way more quality in our attacking options and should come away with a win.
That is the key to us winning not just this game but any game we play.

Last couple of pages have numerous team selections, none have Gundogan in.

I'd not put him in either but that's by the by but in Pep's world he's near enough the first name on the sheet.

Last couple of pages have numerous team selections, none have Gundogan in.

I'd not put him in either but that's by the by but in Pep's world he's near enough the first name on the sheet.
Certainly hasn't done enough in recent weeks to warrant a place in the starting 11. The only time he really does a job for us is when he played in the Fernandinho role, When he plays further up the pitch in between the lines he's non existent.

This post could've been written last season and we all know that Liverpool did go on to drop points.
If we go into next break further behind we will need something really big to turn it around. Would be great to chase down a 12 point gap and win it on GD on the last day of the season but that might be a pipe dream.

If we go into next break further behind we will need something really big to turn it around. Would be great to chase down a 12 point gap and win it on GD on the last day of the season but that might be a pipe dream.

To turn a 12 point gap around the dippers would have to lose 4 games.
How many have they lost since the start of last season, can't see it happening.

i love Pep best gaffer we have had however just sometimes he infuriates Bernardo in Centre midfield was a revelation he has to play there imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.