Crystal Palace (A) - Pre-Match Thread

Crystal Palace (A) Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'v put this as a draw, our defence is under the microscope and Pep doesnt seem to have the answers. Win this comfortably though and hats off to him.

Unfortunately he cant just pull two quality centre halves and a fullback out of a rabbits hat. We're stuck with what we've got until Eric and the transfer window comes along. I'm sure Peps plan will be the usual, possession, wear them down and hope we can be clinical with our chances. No doubt Palace will annoyingly raise their game for this one but we have way more quality in our attacking options and should come away with a win.

Last edited:
---------------------Ed------------------------
Walker Ferno Garcia Cancelo
------------------Roddo---------------------
------Bern---KDB--DSilly--Raz-------
------------------Jeezus--------------------

Last edited:
If the gap gets much wider i cannot see the dippers losing the games required to let us back in Sadly i cannot see us not dropping more points we have teams giving everything to beat the current champs and finding it easier thanks to our kamikaze defending The error and gamble of not buying a CH has been seen to bite us on the bum and not only that we have players who we have all mentioned that are playing without the form of last season

This post could've been written last season and we all know that Liverpool did go on to drop points.

Ederson, Walker, Garcia, Fernandinho, Mendy, Rodri, De Bruyne, David Silva, Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus.

Not sure what the injury status is with some players like Stones, Mendy, KDB.

This will be a tough game, We need Walker to start in this one, He was outstanding against Zaha last season at Palace. I'm going for a 2-1 win.

At the end of the day......it's dark. No seriously, no one knows how this season is going to go. Yes the dippers look clear favorites right now a couple injuries here and there for their key players can make a huge difference.

I think we are going to see Walker and Cancelo again as fullbacks to cover the pace of the wingers.

I think it’s time to put Bernardo in the middle if Mahrez continues to stay in form.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.