NFL Football

49'ers with another win, now 5-0 after a long poor run. It's Redskins next week, I think, who only just got past Miami who are the worst team this year. If our defence keeps going like it has this season, we're 6-0 and ready for anybody

Cowboys reming me of Liverpool, they see themselves as gods own team and every year is their year until about 6 games in

49'ers with another win, now 5-0 after a long poor run. It's Redskins next week, I think, who only just got past Miami who are the worst team this year. If our defence keeps going like it has this season, we're 6-0 and ready for anybody
To quote the bindippers
It’s our year

San Francisco is a young team, fun to watch but young and thus likely to make mistakes. Their schedule also gets markedly tougher in the later weeks.

Cowboys reming me of Liverpool, they see themselves as gods own team and every year is their year until about 6 games in
because coach Garrett is a one trick pony, no imagination, can't adjust, the game passes him by, and the perfect yes man for jerry jones

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.