Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Hi, I'm an Atalanta's fan. Vs. Shaktar the few away fans (maybe 150-200) were placed on third tier blue (far away from picht, quite steep and crap view...). Being first ring sold out to 3 match bundle tickets home fans (except some pricey VIP places in the red stands), for general sales they opened up just the orange longside stand on 2nd tier/ring. Rest of the stadium (2nd an 3rd tiers except away stand) was closed. Probably with City there will be more than the 26k attendace we had vs. Shaktar so I feel they will also open up to general sale 2nd ring longside stand red. Please note 2nd ring blue and green behind the two doors are likely to be closed for all our home matched due to complains from local "ultras" of AC Milan and Inter Milan who did not want anyone in their home stands...

Thanks Mate, second tier looks promising!

Some of those who are purchasing today can confirm the blocks?

Just booked hotel in Navigli. Was unsure on what area to book, where are the majority of other blues staying. Anyone know if this is a good location or not?

We’re staying in the Lambrate area. Any idea what it’s like?

I stayed round their a couple of years ago. There’s a few chines restaurants where big bottles of Italian beer are very reasonable. There was a big real ale bar on a corner with music. I will ask a mate if he remember the name of it.

Just booked hotel in Navigli. Was unsure on what area to book, where are the majority of other blues staying. Anyone know if this is a good location or not?

We are booked around there.

It is the main area for bars. I went a few years back and it was good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.