TV Series

just watched Unbelievable on Netflix over 2 days. Best series I have seen for years and much recommended. Brill acting and brill storyline.

Just watched a few episodes of Fleabag which was good, led me to the writers other series Killing Eve is it worth a look?

I'm guessing there'll be more seasons of it to enjoy as it's a re-hash of The Tunnel which itself was a re-hash of The Bridge and both those shows ran for two or three series.
Yep loved that Swedish one on the bridge as well.Never heard of the tunnel though.Will watch that,cheers

Beforeigners is a quirky series about people popping up out of the water through some temporal rift into modern day, 2 episodes in and quite like it.

Emergence bit like stranger things 3 episodes in and it's good but needs a kick up the backside a bit to get it going.

Could anyone PM a link where I can watch The Bridge Season 2 (and onwards)? The original (Swedish/Danish) version.

I can't believe that it isn't on any of Netflix, Amazon Prime, iPlayer, 4oD etc, and don't want to buy a series - didn't think that was still a thing!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.