TV Series

Finally got around to watching Das Boot S1 (Sky (boxsets or catch-up-can't remember!)), liked it, if not enough on-boat action, but it was worth it.

Disappointed to see it will be another year or more until S2 surfaces (pun intended).

Anybody know where I can get the original series? Loved that, would like to see it again.

Watching "the last ship" pretty damn good actually

now on amazon prime, 4 series at least

nearing the end of series 2, utter shite but passes 40 minutes when you've nothing else to do. formulaic end of the world story centring on american jingoism, one redeeming feature is that the Brits are the bad guys (at least in series 2). I can guarantee however that none of the writers has ever met an Englishman, how else can you explain a big bruiser in a submarine telling his crewmates to "stop lollygagging". On top of that there's so much "leave it aht bruv" that eastenders would be embarrassed.

I'm off to watch another episode, fortified by a large scotch

Started Succession last week, really great show. You love and hate all the characters at the same time.

American Horror Story's new season 1984 has also been very good thus far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.