The Boxing thread

Its infuriating mate, boxnation used to pick up these sort of cards but after Frank got his BT deal its just been left to rot.

I fancy Beterbiev by KO but Gvodzyk has looked better under Teddy Atlas
“Unofficial” Full fight replays up on YT now.

Just watched it “as live”.

What rumours are floating about mate?
Really fancy Prograis in this fight, Its going to be a cracker though.
Heard from 2 people, one whose lad has been in their gym sparring with another Shane Mac fighter that makin weight is killin him. According to this chap Josh came off a treadmill, didn’t hurt himself but the lad says he fainted. Make of that what you will. No reason to doubt what he says but on the other hand josh looked ok at public workout and the odds haven’t moved.
Hope it’s not true really, I want em both at their best - a genuine ppv fight for once

Heard from 2 people, one whose lad has been in their gym sparring with another Shane Mac fighter that makin weight is killin him. According to this chap Josh came off a treadmill, didn’t hurt himself but the lad says he fainted. Make of that what you will. No reason to doubt what he says but on the other hand josh looked ok at public workout and the odds haven’t moved.
Hope it’s not true really, I want em both at their best - a genuine ppv fight for once

Happens every other day with fighters due to over exertion, it’s a fundamental part of the conditioning and testing limits. If anything it means he’s hungry (:

I've not heard anything specific about Josh but the rumour mill went into over drive the other day suggesting one of them is struggling to make weight and Ive heard in the past that Josh struggles and would be moving up in 2 fights time anyway.

Cheers for that. Yeah I really hope both fighters are at 100%, It could be fight of the year. First time this year I've actually been really really looking forward to a fight!

Happens every other day with fighters due to over exertion, it’s a fundamental part of the conditioning and testing limits. If anything it means he’s hungry (:
One thing we can all agree on is that he’s hungry !Fainting, vomiting etc is more likely to happen at the start of camp when you’re eyeballs out but not quite in shape. In the last week he shouldn’t be training at and beyond his limits, should just be tapering down even if his weight’s not on track imo

Cheers for that. Yeah I really hope both fighters are at 100%, It could be fight of the year. First time this year I've actually been really really looking forward to a fight!
There’ve been some cracking fights recently both at home and abroad and a few more to come before the end of the year.
First half of the year was a bit slow.

There’ve been some cracking fights recently both at home and abroad and a few more to come before the end of the year.
First half of the year was a bit slow.
Yeah it's only started to get interesting now the last couple of months Porter v Spence was a cracking fight, I enjoyed Davies v Ritson too, This fight the weekend has the potential to be an unbelievable fight!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.