United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for a meteor strike tbh.

Well yes but I thought that was against the CoC, myself I have emailed Kim Jong Un and said that Olly and Toothy called him a fat hobbit. I also stated when they would be in the same place with a time and the exact co-ordinates of the swamp. I live in Trafford but will risk the after effects just to see the place in one big fire ball.

Last edited:
We got to play the dippers twice yet,hopefully we dick them twice.
I did want a 0-0,but seeing as we could see the rags in the relegation zone,i hope the dippers smash fuck out of them.

Sorry to put a dampener on things but no way they are gonna be in the bottom three on Sunday evening.

For that to happen, Everton would need to beat West Ham, Southampton would have to win at Wolves, Newcastle would have to win at Chelsea, Villa would have to draw with Brighton (or not beat them by too many).

On a more positive note, they will probably be in the relegation zone when they lose at Norwich next week!

Can you really see mane, salah, etc etc not having a field day against that shit defence and keeper. I can see at least 4 being put past them

And thats in the 1st 10 minutes:)

0-0 draw and 4 red cards each.

Hopefully no bad injuries because I'm not like that and its against the code of conduct on here.

Watching FF and it's such a shame that Juan Mata plays for the rags because he seems such a genuinely decent bloke and nothing like the twats that infest their rancid lemming ridden organisation

What must he think of the fawning that the likes of Rashford, Pogba , lingard receive from their infantile fuckwit supporters , and media !!

I have to agree.

Utd in the bottom 3 would be unbridled joy and something the whole of world football would laugh their bollocks off at.
And if they stay there till end of the season I'll be picking up my 15k, can't stand the dipper's but fuckin hate the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.