United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hate is to strong for them to win best I can do is hope for a draw with a sending off a piece, oh forgot to say SCUM, still feel uncomfortable wanting them to get a point now need to get a good scrub down

Let's hope they put a rabbit out of the hat and win for a change..(oh I feel a bit sick) There's plenty of time for them to slip into the bottom 3 'cos they are a bit shit to be honest!
Hope the useless ****"s do us a favour, after all it is the biggest game in world football (ffs haha)..

the scum win and then get relegated, I like that***

Why do people want a scum win ? there are plenty of other teams we can support in the hope they bet the dippers. I cannot bring myself to support them. I want 0-0 in a really boring dull game with absolutely no incidents and nothing for the media to salivate over.

Stumbled on this earlier when looking for something. Quality rant from Tate this after our 3-0 win at the swamp.

We absolutely brutalised them that night. We were in total control from start to finish. Just like they used to be in Derbies in the 90’s. Possibly my most enjoyable Derby.

Why do people want a scum win ? there are plenty of other teams we can support in the hope they bet the dippers. I cannot bring myself to support them. I want 0-0 in a really boring dull game with absolutely no incidents and nothing for the media to salivate over.
It's gone full circle mate, back in the day all the rags I knew wanted plucky City to take points off their rivals to assist them.. It didn't happen very often to be honest, I remember winning away at Blackburn 3-2 in 1995 I think.
They won't be troubling us any time soon, whereas the dippers are a pain in the arse..
I think it's the perfect definition of a shit sandwich to be honest... By default the rags edge it...

Except for a few over the top tackles and a couple of reds to keep it interesting for neutrals. I'll be watching in a pub in Salford probably 80 odd % rags. Win win situation, if raggys get something Im happy, if dippers win I get to hear all the rags making excuses . Edit, as long as we do the business this evening!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.