Atalanta CL (H) Post Match Thread

Mate he was shocking all game card happy as fuck

Which one wasn't a booking? Foden's first maybe is soft, probably nobody would be angry if he didn't do it, but I can see why he pulled it. It was bit from the back, chance to organize a counter, I've seen them given before. Mendy's was early, but early or not, studs went to the shin. Foden's second and Otamendi's were from the book.

Ref made a rod for his own back with the ridiculous first booking. Pull someone back you get booked, unless it’s one of theirs of course. Like I said it’s the inconsistency
Inconsistency or just plain unfair refereeing? He's given a young player, with less senior pro career minutes than anyone on the pitch, less leeway than a fully seasoned pro for a similar challenge.

Last edited:
defence is worrying at times,i think at some point its going to cost us,were missing the organisation VK gave out on the pitch

Injuries aren't helping. Think people forget the amount of games Kompany missed and we were fine.
Not saying that any team wouldn't miss Kompany.

exactly, I don’t see inconsistency, I see a professional who has numerous games under his belt making a decision that is fucked
So you don’t see inconsistency in booking Phil for an arm brush, and not booking their player for a more aggressive pull back?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.