Man City V Bolton (Size)

Best way to shut up any bolton fan is utter the word Normid.

For those who are to young to remember them playing at burnden Park. The crowds were dwindling and were in such financial trouble they had to build a supermarket (Normid) at one end of the ground to save the club from going under.

So when no matter how bads things were we never had to stick a supermarket in the middle of the platt lane end.

No they are not the 3 Bolton lads that work on my site support Utd.
Seem to be a lot of rags in Bolton, guess it's the border with Salford. It's surprising because I was told they hated each other after accusations of tapping up the loaned players after Munich. A long time ago I suppose.

I can say away matches at Burnden way back seemed like big matches, cracking atmosphere.
I was a Bolton vs City match at Burnden Park in the early 80s.
As the end of the match approached I was mentally preparing myself for the shenanigans that would be most likely be taking place on the big forecourt/car park outside Burnden.
And to my astonishment the gates for the visitors enclosure were opened at full time and all the Blues came piling out. Not a Bolton fan to be seen.
They had kept the HOME fans back and didn't let them out for about 20 minutes. Enough time to get back to my car parked just off St.Peters Way and back home down the M61/M62.
Never known the home fans to be kept in after the game,before or since. Strange.

Hello, been a while.

There are so many deluded fuckers out here, I work in Bolton, and I cant believe that I am having a discussion with Bolton fans, about Bolton being a bigger club than City!

It amazes me that they actually believe their own hype! I have supported city through the dark days and many of these guys really know City being who they are today, even without our recent success in my opinion City have always been superior!

Your thoughts

At one point in history bolton may have been, then were on a par, then surpassed and are now irrelevant.

Hello, been a while.

There are so many deluded fuckers out here, I work in Bolton, and I cant believe that I am having a discussion with Bolton fans, about Bolton being a bigger club than City!

It amazes me that they actually believe their own hype! I have supported city through the dark days and many of these guys really know City being who they are today, even without our recent success in my opinion City have always been superior!

Your thoughts
Fuck off you deluded rag ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.