Man City V Bolton (Size)

Hello, been a while.

There are so many deluded fuckers out here, I work in Bolton, and I cant believe that I am having a discussion with Bolton fans, about Bolton being a bigger club than City!

It amazes me that they actually believe their own hype! I have supported city through the dark days and many of these guys really know City being who they are today, even without our recent success in my opinion City have always been superior!

Your thoughts
It amazes me you didn't just fall off your chair laughing and think he was telling you one of Ken Goodwin's finest.

Seem to be a lot of rags in Bolton, guess it's the border with Salford. It's surprising because I was told they hated each other after accusations of tapping up the loaned players after Munich. A long time ago I suppose.

Grudges last a long time in football. I've a downer on The Barcodes after the '55 final!

I still have it in for Luton after the FA Cup defeat when the first match was rained off with City leading 6-2 (Law 6).

And for David Pleat’s celebration 20 odd years on.

Hello, been a while.

There are so many deluded fuckers out here, I work in Bolton, and I cant believe that I am having a discussion with Bolton fans, about Bolton being a bigger club than City!

It amazes me that they actually believe their own hype! I have supported city through the dark days and many of these guys really know City being who they are today, even without our recent success in my opinion City have always been superior!

Your thoughts

My thoughts are this conversation never actually happened.

We better them in-

Attendances now (5 times more)

Attendances throughout our history

Our home attendance record is the highest (highest outside of Wembley in England)

More trophies

Winning trophies currently

We’ve won a double and they haven’t

We’ve won a treble and they haven’t

We’ve won a European trophy and they haven’t

We’ve had higher revenues throughout both clubs’ history

Have infinitely higher revenue now

We’ve spent more time in the top division

Our average league position is comfortably higher

We’re more well known around the world

Have the biggest name Managing us in world football

Have the largest academy in the history of football

Have the top two points record in the 3 points for a win format

————————————————

Apart from that they’ve got us for sure :-)

The fact you went to the bother of listing that out to prove it could indicate you had a little “doubt” in his argument.:)

They used to have a great roller skating rink, Friday night was great, 401 bus from Rochdale and back, skin full and didn't feel the bruises until next morning....Never understood why they had the bar upstairs …….. at a skating rink FFS !! I saw many a person go from top to bottom without their skates touching a step...……. usually later in the evening in fairness!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.