Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs roll over and get their belly's tickled , surprise , surprise , but that after match rimming of everything Dippers was sickening , best this , best that , surprised Carragher wasnt wearing a Dipper top and scarf.The simple fact is Mane has got diving for a penalty to a fine art and is heralded for his actions, if Sterling had dived for two similar penalties he would have been hung drawn and quartered. Scouse ****s.
At one stage a season or so back sterling was accused of diving,when it was plain to see he was being fouled and they were stonewall pens,the game has gone you have players now who would actually dive rather than have a shot on goal hoping to get the pen instead ..

The lack of desire anywhere up the back and Sissoko was huge. Pochetino barely gives an expression of someone that gives too much shit in his post-match interviews.

Sissoko in the champions league final, arm out in the fucking penalty area, looking like hes wanting a cab, now today another fucking schoolboy error from Aurier again in the
fucking penalty area.
Don't Spurs players know the rules of football, Poch is worse than useless and the team don't give a shit, gifting dippers 2 victories on a plate.

Needed to get Moura on much sooner yesterday, Son was a threat down his side and they needed to replicate that on the other, Eriksson and Ali were woeful, also beggars belief how often decent defenders go to pieces at Littlewoods FC and make ridiculous mistakes and decisions.

I’d have been disgusted with Pochettino if I was a Spurs fan, it beggared belief that Alli lasted the 90 and Eriksen only got hooked after 87 minutes! The pair of them were an embarrassment and how Poch couldn’t see that removing one of them for Lucas was a no-brainer I’ll never know, it needed doing at half time. Watching Eriksen attempt to mark Robertson was beyond funny. Just shite, I fucking hate them.

Eriksen and Alli are myths. Both supposedly great players Eriksen yet to turn up in any big game I’ve seen him play in and Alli is a fucking championship player at best.

worst thing about Spurs is they seem to believe they’re a big team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.