The Smiths & Morrissey thread

D5sh7IQ.jpg

my wife's ex worships the ground he walks on, styles himself on him, opinions and appearance. when I see Morrissey looking like this and making the statements he makes, it makes me smile inside thinking that loser is walking round somewhere still mimicking him.. or at least I hope he is!
Phew.... Thought that you were my ex's new beau until you said he styled himself on him ;)

This is definitely a thread that has very nearly ran its course (a bit like the "man" himself). It is my opinion that the mods will need to have a close look at this thread, and maybe do the decent thing and bin it. I will be putting this idea/suggestion forward for careful consideration. It has to be acknowledged, Ric was not at all agreeable when I first put this idea to him. However, I shall be engaging with him again, and I remain quietly optimistic that common sense will prevail.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.