Southampton (H) League Cup Post-Match Thread

probably the wrong thread , but when we battered Burton and Watford we were critcised by many for showing them no respect and should have declared at four or five goals , but ive heard no mention of criticism when Leicester stuck nine goals on Saints , anyone would think there was an agenda :)
Good professional performance tonight , young lads did fine , only the one injury and to a fringe player , but our defending at set pieces is going to cost us in the big games , there's only one solution , don't give free kicks and corners away , sorted

One injury is not so bad. It might be very minor.

We can sit back now and enjoy the football tomorrow.

I was referring to our overall injuries that have occurred over this season and last.
Part of me wants the bin dips to win tomorrow purely for the additional fixtures they have to play (Plus i'm hoping they play a strong team tomorrow so one of their 'special' front three gets injured in some capacity!).
We could do with a stroke of luck in that regard

turned it training session which was a shame because we could easily had 6 youth team player on at end

what to expect from Southampton at weekend even more time wasting

Yep you maybe nearer the mark with that... WL3 was completely empty. Decent turn out if around the mid 30’s although still say the club should have done kids for a quid as it was half term and would have tempted a few more to go.
Thanks for the update. I was too lazy to walk down the aisle and have a look.

I was referring to our overall injuries that have occurred over this season and last.
Part of me wants the bin dips to win tomorrow purely for the additional fixtures they have to play (Plus i'm hoping they play a strong team tomorrow so one of their 'special' front three gets injured in some capacity!).
I think Salah is injured. I'd be amazed if they played Mane whilst Salah is injured. Too risky. I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal beat them. Arsenal are capable of beating them but they are a funny team. you never know what to expect from them.

All fucking 3 injured, plus vvd and the full backs would be nice

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.