What you eat that others would find disgusting

Not had any for ages....lovely

It's difficult to think about stuff I eat that's horrible to others as whatever I eat seems normal to me (anchovies are a good example).

I get grief form a mate for doing a margarita pizza smeared in hot chilly with a large side potion of Donner meat, constructing your own gives more meat per bite & keeps the Donner from going crispy.
Will eat anchovies all day. The proper ones in jars from Spain or italy

Not disgusting per se but an acquired taste I developed a real addiction for is fresh sour cherry juice - hard to come by

Couldn`t eat it any more but as a kid I used to have pobs.Bread with hot milk pored over it and lots of sugar.
Other than that nothing too disgusting nowadays.
Haven't heard about them for years. My gran used to make them as a treat but really it was just a way of getting rid of stale bread when you didn't have time, or raisins, for bread and butter pudding, I thought.

Peanut butter. Jars of it. I understand this is not considered quite the staple in the UK as it is over here, with certain Brits informing me it is better used to caulk a bathtub than for consumption.
I often eat peanut butter, cheese on toast with red sauce. My sons and wife say it's disgusting.
C.T.I.D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.