Travelling to Milan (Atalanta)

Me too mate, took me ages to sort it out .. just put any old bollocks in the date section then the whole calender comes up and you can then put the correct dates in.... Terrible form produced by a 2 year old....

Worked it out now. On both Chrome and Internet Explorer the date controls were well dodgy. Finally got it to work using FireFox.

It's a fucking joke. Bad enough that I need my passport and a ticket with my name printed on to watch a football match, but now they want to know how I got there and where I was born.

Yeah fuck it off mate, if you have your tkts there's no need for it.

I've done it now. I spoke to someone in supporters services and she implied that it was the Italian authorities driving it and she wondered if I didn't fill it in would my ticket be invalidated. Sounded like pure BS to me so I hung up.

Email says that driving licence will be acceptable to get in - so much more sensible than carrying a passport around the city.

Email says that driving licence will be acceptable to get in - so much more sensible than carrying a passport around the city.

You're right, I just reread it...

"Italian bylaws dictate each ticket must have been registered and used by the supporter who has purchased it. Following the purchase of your ticket, all supporter details have been passed to Atalanta B.C. in accordance with this law. The name your ticket was registered to will need to match the details on your passport (which you will need with you on the day) in order for you to gain entry to the San Siro Stadium. If the information you provided does not match that on your passport/EU driving licence or your match ticket, you are at risk of not being allowed to enter the stadium."

... it is ambiguous. I'm still taking my passport just in case.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.