Southampton (H) Post-Match Thread

We seem to have changed the way we play. So many high crosses this season. Obviously on Peps instruction so there must be reason behind it but it feels different.

I think it has something to do with sane not being around and Sterling always being on the left. Feel like we get fewer tap ins now because we’re not in behind as much causing chaos and disruption. wonder if pep has deliberately slowed us going forward because he’s more afraid of giving stuff up on the counter as we stream forward and a ball is blocked or knocked going the other way.

You have to say we got out of jail today as that was a half-arsed performance at best.

I made the mistake of posting a comment in the match day thread at HT saying the atmosphere was flat and got accused of not being at the game by someone who wasn’t at the game. That made me laugh at least :)

As someone who went to the game on his motorbike and got piss wet through and freezing and sang his heart out, I fully respect your right to criticize us match-going fans

re Angelino being offside for the 2nd:

doesnt matter now.

(i think their centre half was a bit deeper than their right back and was keeping him on - just)

when have i said the players werent excellent - go and look at my post in this same thread where i said about the attitude and application of the players being excellent and the spirit they show...along with pep.

and yet again you cannot post without insults.

i can deal with you all day long hence why i aint reported your posts. there are others like you as well hence the comment about various on here making the same excuses..

and if you dont think the media are biased fuckwits then you need to look a bit more closely
I only need to look as closely as you
Every single week, different game same moaning

I have no time for the likes of you, you’re just here to take the piss, just like PiGMOL

I only need to look as closely as you
Every single week, different game same moaning

I have no time for the likes of you, you’re just here to take the piss, just like PiGMOL

HAHAHAHA!

you wont look cause you know you will be proved wrong....

Ive been on here for about 15 years (I think) - long time just to take the piss - your arguments get weaker by the post!

How many agree with me that the real star of the show was Lee Mason.
Surprised he is still allowed to ref our games. 1 minute added on in the 1st half despite them time wasting from the 1st minute. Its laughable he books Eddy and not them. But Eddy has got a few cards for time wasting, when every game the opponents do it from the 1st whistle and never any bookings for them which just sums up how we are officiated from the rest

Saints tried to do what wolves did to us and play negative football and nick a point or 3 and we were average at times for our standards.
However we were better than them and got a deserved win.
On to anfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.