Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

Gauntlet_Adams_2nd_Street_St_Marys_1977.jpg
Needed saying, but prepare the bus.

Pep's comment runs the risk of motivating Mane even more for the game next Sunday, but it has become obvious that when Liverpool struggle to score, they rely on Mane/Salah to produce their diving magic in the box and win a penalty.

Did you notice they never discussed it or highlighted these dives pep pointed out. If it was klopp about city they'd be in the archives showing everything from years back

Last edited:
Pep didn't understand the position regard referees and the media when he first came.Once he understood, I think he was at first a little shocked, or bemused. Now he just thinks like the rest of us. They will write what they want, say what they want and we will be labelled paranoid if it is questioned.
Just watched MOTD and he was less emphatic than i thought. He should have mentioned Salah who is worse in my mind.

Either way BBC played it down a bit although they know as well as us but never make a fuss. About them or the rags.

Don’t watch Liverpool games, live or highlights.

Was Pep referring to Mane diving throughout the season, or again during the Villa game?

Did Liverpool score directly or indirectly from Mane diving yesterday?

Needed to be said and I'm glad Pep did. People never shut the fuck up about tactical fouling concerning us, so if others don't like what Pep said, tough shit.

Was Pep referring to Mane diving throughout the season, or again during the Villa game?

He was booked for diving yesterday.

Not sure if he dived yesterday but both their goals were “fair and square”. They had a goal disallowed for offside which was as close if not closer than our disallowed goal at West Ham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.