Pep comments on Liverpool players diving

My only problem with this is that the ref next week might actually reward Manes dives as he will not want to look to the watching mill ns that he has been influenced by Peps remarks and is his 'own man'.

Someone somewhere in media land will compare Peps remarks to Keegans 'love it' rant.

Yes a couple of their players use Tactical diving. Not sure how these comments will be received though, probably translated as "sour grapes" in the media
Yes. A couple of years ago Sean Dych started a mini campaign making a sarky comment about Bernardo being like his kids in the garden and for a while others and the media joined im and had a go.

But that was us and this is Littlewoods. The media will probably turn it against us

Still it's good to see Pep stating the bleedin obvious.

Yes. A couple of years ago Sean Dych started a mini campaign making a sarky comment about Bernardo being like his kids in the garden and for a while others and the media joined im and had a go.

But that was us and this is Littlewoods. The media will probably turn it against us

Pep didn't understand the position regard referees and the media when he first came.Once he understood, I think he was at first a little shocked, or bemused. Now he just thinks like the rest of us. They will write what they want, say what they want and we will be labelled paranoid if it is questioned.

Turn against us, fucking hell they have always been against us, this won’t make it any worse. Anyway he’s right Mo Salah is disgrace, he’s not even any good at diving, but continues to try and con refs every week and now we have Mane, all season he’s been at it.

Last edited:
Pep didn't understand the position regard referees and the media when he first came.Once he understood, I think he was at first a little shocked, or bemused. Now he just thinks like the rest of us. They will write what they want, say what they want and we will be labelled paranoid if it is questioned.
I love snippy Pep.

My only problem with this is that the ref next week might actually reward Manes dives as he will not want to look to the watching mill ns that he has been influenced by Peps remarks and is his 'own man'.

Someone somewhere in media land will compare Peps remarks to Keegans 'love it' rant.

No worries on that score. They were going to carry on rewarding Mane and Salah's dives anyway. May as well put it out there.

My only surprise is that they haven't, yet, managed to link his comments to Hillsborough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.