Ilkay Gundogan - 2019/20 Performances

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. At anticipating where to be for interceptions and recovery. Gundonis better.

Dihno is quicker (maybe was) , more athletic. A better defender and more aggressive.

Don't confuse different skills
Dinho is a machine,he is still the fastest of him,gundy and rodders,there is not another in that position who comes close in the prem over the last 8 yrs

Not the only way but letting players go past you when all else has failed then i expect them all to take one for the team
He does put in crunching tackles every now and then too. Just not as often as Dihno. And folks often ignore it when he does. Almost all his yellows are these types of tackles.

His recovery speed isn't as good as Dihnos. But he does take yellows every now and then with a Dihno like tackle

Much as i rate Gundogan he will struggle as the defensive midfielder against a very physical Dipper team , Dinho needs to be alongside him and we will have to find an alternative solution at centre back ,its vital we compete and stop the Mourners controlling the middle of the park and give as good as we get.

Nope. At anticipating where to be for interceptions and recovery. Gundonis better.

Dihno is quicker (maybe was) , more athletic. A better defender and more aggressive.

Don't confuse different skills

Hahahahahaha. No chance.

You'll go to your grave thinking Gundogan is better than Fernandinho. If we took a poll right now, you'd be crushed.

For ws01

When you talk, you are only repeating what you already know. But if you listen, you may learn something new.
Dalai Lama

Hahahahahaha. No chance.

You'll go to your grave thinking Gundogan is better than Fernandinho. If we took a poll right now, you'd be crushed.
I don't think Gundogan is better than Fernandihno. And nothing from what I said that you responded to suggested I did :?

Gundogan and Dinho play the role differently. Gundogan offers more creativity imo with his chipped passes over and has better passing overall (Dinho still has good passing) and he typically scores or creates more than Dinho. I've seen Gundogan take more shots than expected as a #6 than I thought he would, I think Pep asks him to do this because his shooting is good.

Dinho is better defensively on the counters, I think both are good at interceptions, with gundigan winning by a bit due to his positioning, but Dinho will take more risk in his recovery of tackles and is probably better at it overall, these are the "tactical fouls" other clubs moan to us about, Gundogan doesn't get those as much.

The team adapts around whichever one we use. One isnt better than the other, just different.

End of last season we had an insane like 14 game win streak with Gundogan as DM, that simply doesn't just happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.