Atalanta (A) CL Post-Match Thread

What a shambles of a game.
1, Select a very strong team bar Kun and give a performance like that
2, Miss (as usual) a shit load of chances
3, MISS a Pen to kill the game
4, Lose your Keeper
5, Start the 2nd happy really poor
6, Concede a very poor goal with Ottamendi making not effort to stop a cross and then the goal scorer have nobody within 10 metre of him
7, Bravo sent off . WTF was he doing and ditto Gundogan giving the ball away
8, Usual awful performances from Mendy, Ottamendi, Bernardo and Mahrez
9, Sterling’s inability to make the right decision happened 3or 4 times
10, Finally, our overall level of performance was shit again and it’s becoming a habit now week after week.

What a joke? We are back to back champions and second in the league and virtually in the last 16 of the champions league, last 8 of the league cup and have had a load of injuries. Seriously you should be embarrassed by your post.

At the moment I see a Team with no Leadership,key players massively off form (KDB & Bernardo) ,players under performing (Gundogan,Mahrez,Mendy).
The loss of Vinny not just on the pitch but as Club Captain has left a big void in Leadership. Pep stands flapping on the sideline as we fall apart at the slightest pressure.
We are incompetent in defense and wasteful up front. As a Club we failed yet again to consolidate our dominance as Champions .Other than that we're fine.
Well said that man saved me from repeating it.

There was contact.

Everyone knows it was initiated by their player but it’s never going to be overturned when a keeper comes flying out like that.
LOL... there was only contact because the player trailed a leg to make sure he got any... diabolical decision.. even more diabolical that VAR didn’t overturn it but proof they absolutely fucking hate us

Not being a doom monger but towards the end of the first half the camera caught Eddie bending over like he had pulled something as he was bent over but I dismissed it as he then picked up the ball as the Atalanta forward pressed and he picked it up so i dismissed injury and thought he was just goading the forward....

And then he didn’t come out second half.
He looked off from the start, worse than usual I said at the time

we will all forget tonight come the morning and liverpool up next ??

lets just put it down to one of them games and a game of 2 half's, first half should have won the game and sloppy pen miss by Jesus, 2nd half should/could have lost the game because to many over thinking it and maybe having liverpool on there minds, maybe losing ederson and bravo getting sent off was just what the watching liverpool will love to see

but in pep we trust and he will have something up his sleeves for the liverpool game and lets all hope liverpool lapped it up tonight and think they have nothing to fear

Fair enough. Bravo shouldn't be there, it looked like a RED CARD in full speed and they are never going to overturn it.

At the moment I see a Team with no Leadership,key players massively off form (KDB & Bernardo) ,players under performing (Gundogan,Mahrez,Mendy).
The loss of Vinny not just on the pitch but as Club Captain has left a big void in Leadership. Pep stands flapping on the sideline as we fall apart at the slightest pressure.
We are incompetent in defense and wasteful up front. As a Club we failed yet again to consolidate our dominance as Champions .Other than that we're fine.
You must be fun on a night out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.