Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d take a draw now and I think they would. If we manage to go there and win then I don’t think they’d recover

I would not be surprised at all to see Pep do something like this, even though it includes all of bluemoon's favourite boo boys:

Bravo
Walker Stones Ota Mendy
Dinho Gundo
Bernardo Kev Raheem
Sergio

Have Dinho play a similar role to what he did against Arsenal at home last season. Sit in midfield next to Gundo in possession, and then drop back to CB without possession. Difference being that this time it'll be 4 atb when he goes forward instead of 3 atb like it was in that Arsenal game.

Like a few have been saying I think the circumstances ahead of this game take a bit of pressure off us. I wonder if Pep is thinking of something radically different from the norm.

I’d be interested to see a line-up like this, Otta has been less reliable but we need a big ballsy performance from him and the rest on Sunday, meet their high press with a powerful, take no fucking shit performance from us.

My own preference would be Foden or Bernardo over Gundog to mix up the midfield a bit but a solid lineup like this, stay in the game and have good options from the bench later in the game.

Sterling more of a free role to go where he wants and make it difficult for them to tie him down.

Bravo

Walker Stones Otters

Cancelo Mendy

KDB Fernandinho Gundog

Sterling Aguero

Sunday’s result is hard to predict, the closer it gets I think the underdog tag will fire us up, the Champions very rarely let us down.

Coming away with anything from this game with the amount of injuries we have will be a missed opportunity and will rattle them

As plenty starting to think the worse perhaps we should play like Wolves then, two bank's of five, try to hoof it up and get a goal with our only two shots in the game.
At worse we get a draw.

F##k that, let's get in their faces, utd player's got a draw and most of them wouldn't get in our second team.
We have the world's best manager at the helm and fantastic player's,let's get it done.

We have the personnel to be a superb counter-acting team. Raz picking up on Kev's eye-of-a-needle missiles, Kun ratting for scraps, totally different game to what we normally face. All down to the boss how we play, who is available , and the "rub of the green" . Give it our best shot, and live with it.
I like your thinking smash and grab

We're huge underdogs with half the team missing. Ultra embarrassment for Liverpool if we can turn 'em over. Foden to score a worldy - the winner.
Everybody know you have a more than capable bench. Better than most teams first eleven. So....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.