Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hope we can dig out a result today, but if we don't and fail to win the title this year we can still be bloody proud of what we've achieved over the last 3 seasons. It was always going to be a big ask this year particularly with all the injuries and Liverpool's time was always going to come at some point. I may be stating the obvious here but it's how I'm trying to prepare myself for the worst if it happens.

Can you imagine

Eddie

Walker Laporte stones mendy

Rhodri

Kdb merlin fern

Aguero sterling

All being fit and going there? Would fancy us big time.

What a line-up. Add in the strength of the bench and we are a terrifying proposition.

Regardless of the result today, and I have a more positive feeling the closer we get, come January/early Feb we will be back to full strength.

I can really see is being unstoppable going into the run-in.

Personally I'd see a draw as a very good result. Theres big pressure on them lot to win this today and open up a 9 point gap as they bottled it last season in the games against us which they'll look at as the games that really cost them the title.

If we can get a point with a severely weakened team I believe it'd be one of the best results of peps reign. We're going to get stronger as the season goes on so a 6 point gap is nothing, especially with the inferiority complex them lot have got which will only be aggregated by us getting a draw at anfield with a severely weakened team.

Not going myself today but good luck to all that are going, I've no doubt your backing will only encourage us to show why we're back to back Premier league champions and shut these scouse clowns up.

Odds go off the amount of people putting money on. Because people would win more betting on us with higher odds, more people would have lumped on us therefore the odds for us shrinks.

Doesn’t really have anything to do with what’s really going on, ie our injuries/our record there.
Stop being so bloody reasonable!

Whatever happens today, I just want to see us perform.

I can take losing to anyone, but no insipid dropping of heads at the first time of something not going our way.

We are the Champions of England, but mistakes happen.

When all is said and done, do not stop until the final whistle.

Mentality is key. A masterful game plan would help.

To coin a phrase that I thin Sean Dyche uses: maximum effort is the minimum requirement.

Be brave, be confident, be intelligent and don't take stupid risks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.