Liverpool (A) - Pre Match Thread

Prediction - Liverpool (A)

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too slow through the middle. I don't see an out ball, as Sterling and Aguero will have to come way short for it.
Our out ball will repeatedly be Walker. Whether we actually make it out from that point is another matter, but they’ll be happy to shut off KDB and let Walker have more space.

Sterling has a helluva job on in terms of discipline, going out to try and stop Arnold, yet also getting back in to protect Angelino against Salah.

My main worry is that Stones won't be able to get us out because they will push right up on Gundo and Rodri.

Time for Kev to take more responsibility.

Pep is a fantastic coach and knows the game more than most people on this planet.
I knew we would see something different in the line-up today. He had the choice of playing Mendy or Cancelo at LB, but picked Angelino, probably because he believes he is the best choice against Salah.

I have a good feeling about this but I hope Bravo and Stones have their nerves in place.

Pep is a fantastic coach and knows the game more than most people on this planet.
I knew we would see something different in the line-up today. He had the choice of playing Mendy or Cancelo at LB, but picked Angelino, probably because he believes he is the best choice against Salah.

I have a good feeling about this but I hope Bravo and Stones have their nerves in place.
Cancelo is not a lb,rb's playing lb and vice versa is a myth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.