Sergio Aguero - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s played 550 minutes over 8 games since Everton! How long is that going to be an excuse?
Our goals are spread out across the team but if your no 1 striker starts the season on fire you don't rotate him,he has also been carry a knock on his foot/ankle

Can’t believe people are disrespecting our greatest ever striker, what he has done and achieved in his time here is incredible. He is the kind of player who next game could go and score a hat Rick. We’ve lost a game or three this season, don’t write him off he’s City through and through

Talking about Sergio and Vardy in the same sentence is just wrong

It’s wrong to analyse the movements of 2 strikers, one older than the other and say how the older one moves like he is the younger one? I mean yeah, I can clearly see how that can be misconstrued to mean Vardy is a better footballer than Sergio.

It’s wrong to analyse the movements of 2 strikers, one older than the other and say how the older one moves like he is the younger one? I mean yeah, I can clearly see how that can be misconstrued to mean Vardy is a better footballer than Sergio.

When there’s a complete lack of context, it’s wrong.

When there’s a complete lack of context, it’s wrong.

It doesn’t need context. It’s simple, one player is older but moves like he’s younger. That’s all, no agenda, not me having a go a Sergio, just a simple observation that I am surprised is requiring an explanation.

It doesn’t need context. It’s simple, one player is older but moves like he’s younger. That’s all, no agenda, not me having a go a Sergio, just a simple observation that I am surprised is requiring an explanation.
Given that steptoe is a lanky streak of piss and not pure muscle i expect he does move quicker

Wishful thinking - he should and concentrate on City for the time he is with us.
Last season he wasn't getting called up at all during any of the breaks and this is the first time he's gotten called up this season, to be fair. Think this call up is to do with Argentine sponsors who need him to feature - same reason Messi was called up. Otherwise he would only play in the summer tournament.

Can’t believe people are disrespecting our greatest ever striker, what he has done and achieved in his time here is incredible.

It is what some of them thrive on, they did it to VK during his bad injury spell, they did it to Zabs when his legs couldn't quite keep up, so why not add Aguero to the list, at least he will be in esteemed Kompany :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.